About Joe Samnik
Joe has been named an expert in over 1,000 litigated matters regarding the Green Industry. His cases represent 50% plaintiff and 50% defendants, more or less, at the end of any given year. His opinion has never been stricken.
- Joe’s appraisal portfolio exceeds $300 million of tree and landscape valuations.
- Authored Rule Chapter 1440 of the Florida statutes, which provided a formula for determining the value of vegetation. He was the recipient of the lifetime achievement award.
- Past President of the Association of Eminent Domain Professionals and the only representative from a non-licensed profession to ever hold that seat.
- Founding president of the Florida Chapter, International Society of Arboriculture.
- Presented at 6 international conferences regarding the matters of trees and over 100 state and regional conferences.
- Licensed by the state of Florida, Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services to treat and prescribe treatments of insects, diseases, and pests of trees, ornamentals, and turfgrass.
- Awarded a provider number for registered landscape architects and arborists to obtain needed education and CEUs for their licenses by the The Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation.
The Engagement Process
Joe’s approach to resolution includes a professional courtesy desktop review, if requested, of your case. This review is designed to enable you to better understand your case and gauge your case’s strengths and weaknesses according to the provided documentation. Only if Joe is completely confident that he has the precise expertise to assist in your case and has the necessary time to devote to your matter with no conflicts of interest will the case be accepted. If he is not a fit for your assignment, Joe will locate another expert best suited for your needs.
His fee schedule is available upon request. Please do not call to contaminate or otherwise become a component of fast claim settlement modes.